The Little Picasso Art Contest will start from Aug 01st 2012 and end on Jun 18th 2013.
All kids between the age of 3 to 10 years are encouraged to enter the contest.
Submission of artwork constitutes your agreement to the Little Picasso Art Contest Terms & Conditions. Please read these carefully, as they describe your rights, to the submitted artwork, as well as ours.
Terms & Conditions
- Little Picasso Art Contest will start from Aug 01st 2012 and end on Jun 18th 2013. All entries are to be digitally submitted, no later than 11:59 pm U.S. Pacific Time on/before Jun 18th 2013.
- Entries must be submitted using the guidelines stated on http://www.turtlediary.com/kids-arts/art-contest.html
- Submitted artwork must be your original creation. Artwork may be hand-drawn or digitally produced. It can be full-color or black & white. You can even draw a logo if you like. It's up to you.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- All contestants must be registered users and must agree to the terms and conditions of the the Little Picasso Art Contest.
WHO CAN VOTE?
Voting will be open to the public. You can share your artwork link with your friends and family to get maximum votes. Each Facebook like will be considered as 1 vote.
WHO ARE THE JUDGES?
Little Picasso Art Contest will be judged by Turtlediary.com visitors and votes received from the public.
HOW IS THE WINNER DECIDED?
Your artwork must have at least 100 Facebook likes to qualify contest criteria. Top 10 qualified artworks will be judged by Turtlediary.com adjudicators.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
The contest winner will receive an Android Tablet.
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM THE PRIZE?
If you win the prize, your school or the teacher has to certify your artwork. They will print your artwork on the school letter-head and mail or fax it to us.
Contest winners will also be acknowledged on the turtlediary.com website.
- By entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or artwork in any merchandise, advertisement, educational material or publicity carried out or produced by Turtlediary and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. It is Turtlediary’s sole discretion to publish or decline to publish, use or decline to use any submitted artwork. In turn, the contestant still retains the right to use and publish his/her artwork.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
- Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
- If you enter, you may be added to the Turtlediary.com email marketing list. Turtlediary.com does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission, as indicated on the entry form.
- The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Contest. The Contest Sponsor may also contact you from time to time with information about turtlediary.com updates.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should any external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules, if they participate in the Contest.
- Do and Don’t
- No religious content.
- No tracing of other people's content.
- Your art does not need to be large. We actually like art about 8.5" x 11" (22cm x 28cm) in size. 12" x 18" (30cm x 46cm) is alright as well if you like a larger format. You are welcome to make larger art...if your art is amazing!
- Visit http://www.turtlediary.com/kids-arts.html to enter Little Picasso Art Contest.
If you have any questions not answered here, or suggestions, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org