Rounding Money Amounts7,622 Plays
Rounding a given money amount to the:
1) nearest 100 dollars means rounding to the nearest hundreds.
2) nearest 10 dollars means rounding to the nearest tens.
3) nearest dollar means rounding to the nearest ones.
4) nearest 10 cents means rounding to the nearest tenths.
5) nearest cent means rounding to the nearest hundredths.
For example: Let's round $56.27 to the nearest 10 cents.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The correct answer is
The smallest number is the one that comes first while counting.
To arrange the given numbers in order from smallest to greatest, find the smallest number among all the given numbers.
21 is the smallest number.